Using a Tripod - Blog link from Etsy.com

If you've ever taken a class from me, you'll know that I usually recommend bringing in enough light to enable fast shutter speeds that will allow you to hand-hold your camera (more on shutter speeds later this week).

However, there are definitely times when using a tripod is recommended and better overall. Instead of reiterating what has already been said, head on over to Etsy.com and check out this really great post by Spencer Gordon that includes informative videos outlining the differences and advantages of using a tripod: Check it out!


Setting Up the Shot with a Tripod

  Photo by formerinhabitants
 
Story by daniellexo, flashsg
Published on Mar 15, 2011 in the Seller Handbook on Etsy.com
 
 
Do YOU use a tripod regularly? What do you like / dislike about using your tripod?
 
 
 


1 Response to "Using a Tripod - Blog link from Etsy.com"

Kick the Moon Studio said...

I like that the tripod holds the camera so still that I get very clear images. What I don't like is that it is so cumbersome and I don't feel natural adjusting it, like making out with a robot : P

Post a Comment